Two secondary tire shredders and one high capacity rubber granulator wanted
A tire processing company is urgently looking for a tire recycling equipment. The equipment will be purchased immediately, once qualified. The company has funding in place.
Key parameters for used secondary tire shredder
- Quantity: two units
- Condition: used (not new), European and/or American make. Previously used for tire recycling purposes
- Input: 100 mm Tire Sheds (70:30 weight ratio of car/truck pre-shredded tires, truck tires originally not debeaded)
- Output Size: tire chips size ≤ 15 mm
- Output Steel Content: max. steel content 5% (with further steel reduction possibility by means of an over-belt permanent magnet)
- Output Capacity: minimum 3.5 t/h
- Optional Items: the Secondary Shredding Units shall ideally include the following:
- Suitable feeding system, if available
- Suitable conveyor system, if available
- Magnetic separation system, if available
- Control system comprising remote control, maintenance and monitoring systems
Key parameters for high capacity granulator
- Quantity: one (two if capacities are too low)
- Condition: used (not new), European and/or American make. Previously used for Tire Recycling purposes.
- Input: 15 to 25 mm chips derived from a mix of car and truck tires (steel removed by overband magnet)
- Output Size: tire chip size ≤ 4mm
- Output Steel Content: max. steel content 0.5 %
- Output Capacity: the maximum possible. Ideally 4.5 t/h (but let us know what you have available).
- Optional Items: the Granulating Section shall ideally include the following:
- Magnetic separation to separate the final product from remaining steel (textile cleaning not necessary)
- Control system including remote control, maintenance and monitoring systems
- Double Big Bag (of capacity 1 T/ 1.5 T / 2 T) Filling Station
- Drum Magnet, just before Big Bag Filling Station, to reach 0,5 % Steel content
The offer shall contain the following information:
- Details of the seller
- Geographical location of the equipment
- Full list of equipment incl. information about equipment manufacturer
- Description of the equipment condition including the shaft, motor, cutters, conveyors etc.
- Year of manufacture and Equipment Serial Number
- Estimated working hours
- Previous usage of the equipment (to confirm that it was used for tires and not any other waste)
- Terms & Conditions
- Input/output specifications the equipment was operated (if available)
- Power requirements per piece of equipment (Voltage information)
- Maintenance & spare parts costs
- Equipment ready to operate or refurbishing required?
- Equipment ownership status (is the equipment solely possessed by the owner)
- Is a trial run possible before purchasing?
- Photos of machinery including photos of key parts such as the cutting chamber, rotors, motors, screens, etc.
- Any spare parts included?
- Equipment manuals and drawings are available
Equipment manuals and drawings are available
It is not required that an offer shall contain all the equipment mentioned. Offers for single equipment units that meet the requirements will be considered, too.