What data do we collect?
Our Company, Robert Weibold GmbH, collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, country, etc.);
- Preferences with regard to Weibold's services.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Robert Weibold GmbH with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily fill out a contact form on our website;
- Subscribe for our newsletter;
- Write us an email.
How will we use your data?
Weibold collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and respond to your request;
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like;
- Send you important updates in tire recycling and pyrolysis industry though our monthly newsletter.
Weibold does not share your information with any third parties.
Weibold would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might be interested in. We do not share your information with partners.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Weibold from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – you have the right to request Weibold for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – you have the right to request that Weibold correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Weibold to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – you have the right to request that Weibold erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – you have the right to object to Weibold’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – you have the right to request that Weibold transfer the data that we have collected about you to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com or call us at +43 1 997 10 50.
Privacy policies of other websites