Your 10% discount for European Carbon Black Summit, June 22-23
ACI’s 2nd European Carbon Black Summit will take place on the 22nd and 23rd June 2022, in Frankfurt, Germany. With ever increasing focus on sustainability & recycling and fluctuation of feedstock prices, the European carbon black industry is facing changes in the near future. The industry will need to adapt to these new objectives & developments, and work together as a whole to ensure a smooth & thriving transition.
To register for the Summit, ACI offers a special 10% discount to all Weibold’s subsribers available via the promo code “CCBe2RB10”. For further information or to register your attendance contact Rohan Baryah on firstname.lastname@example.org or +48 61 646 7022 quoting the promo code.
Meet Weibold at the Summit
Robert Weibold – the founder and managing director of Weibold Tire Recycling Consulting – is be speaking at the The European Carbon Black Summit on June 22-23 in Frankfurt. The topic of Robert’s presentation is called “International Market Review of the Carbon Black Industry” and it will be presented in the morning of day one in Session 2.
If you would like to meet with Robert Weibold, discuss business opportunities or Weibold's consulting services and products, please send your inquiry at email@example.com.
About the Summit
The two-day event will bring together senior representatives of the different stakeholders involved in this sector, from producers, technology developers, rubber producers, chemical suppliers, researchers, as well as other influential stakeholders from the value chain.
- Robert Weibold, Founder and Managing Director, Weibold Consulting
- Pieter ter Haar, Vice Chairman D36 Recovered Carbon Black, ASTM
- Tony Wibbeler, CEO, Bolder Industries
- Thomas Sörrenssen, CEO, Scandinavian Enviro Services AB
- Ad Van Oorschot, R&D Director, Black Bear Carbon B.V
- Dr Christian Unkelbach, Scientific Officer, Federal Agency for Chemicals
- Valerie Smit, Head of Innovation, Phillips Carbon Black Limited
- Franz Friebel, Founder & CEO, FemtoG
- Paul Ita, Principal, Notch Consulting
- Jane Palmer, CEO, Nature Coatings Inc
- Dr Vitaly Khusidman, Founder & CEO, G3C Technologies Corporation
- Laia Perez Simbor, Manager Chemicals and H&S, European Tyre and Rubber Manufacturers Association
- Jane Palmer, CEO, Nature Coatings Inc
- Tim Bart, President, International Tar Association
- Nihan Bacanak, Founder & Board Member, Maskom Plastik
- Mehmet Kaya, R&D Manager, Maskom Plastik
- Sebastian Pohl, Director Sales & Marketing, Greif-Velox
- Scott Farnham, Director of Recycling Services, Kal Tire
- Karan Chechi, Research Director, TechSci Research
- Serge Da Silva, R&D Director, Alpha Recyclage
More Info about these and other sessions can be found on the official website of the event.
Topics Covered at the Event:
- International Market Review of the Carbon Black Industry
- The Improvements and Technology Advances in the Production Process
- Evolving Sustainability: Introducing Recovered Carbon Black
- Health and Safety Regulations
- In Depth Analysis of the Carbon Black Grades
- Carbon Black in Current Policy Frameworks
- Assessing Current Applications of Carbon Black including New and High-Performance Applications
- Understanding the Role of Recovered Carbon Black in the Rubber & Tyre Industry
- Future Development of Carbon Black
Take advantage of becoming a part of the story and gain valuable experience and priceless expertise. As the number of attendees is strictly limited, please register as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Who Will Attend:
- Heads of carbon black technology/research & development
- Carbon black logistics companies
- Feedstock/Business Development Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Heads of elastomers technology & innovation
- Research & development teams in tyre production
- Regulators and government policy makers
All Weibold’s subscribers are entitled to a 10% discount on registration. For further information or to register your attendance contact Rohan Baryah on firstname.lastname@example.org or +48 61 646 7022 quoting the promo code "CCBe2RB10".