2022 Recircle Awards opens nominations for tire recycling and retreading companies
End-of-life tire recycling and retreading companies will be able to compete in several nominations next year as part of the 2022 Recircle Awards that praise sustainable businesses, recycled tire rubber products and management teams in the tire recycling sector. The winners will be announced on April 25.
In the Recircle Awards, there are 16 categories in which the tire recycling companies can compete. Currently, the organizers have revealed only 12 of them. Among them are the following:
- Best Tread Rubber Supplier
- Best Retreading Equipment Supplier
- Best Retreading Accessory and Consumables Supplier
- Best Tyre Recycling Industry Supplier
- Best Tyre Derived Recycled Product
- Employee of the Year - Best Tyre Retreader
- Best Tyre Recycler - Best Company Director
- Tyre Pyrolysis Award - Circular Economy Award
- Best Tyre Recycling Research Project
- Best EPR Scheme - Spirit of Retreading Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award in the Tyre Retreading Sector
- Lifetime Achievement Award in the Tyre Recycling Sector
More details and requirements for the competitors can be found here. It is also expected that the organizers will soon add information about additional 4 categories for the contestants. In addition, those companies that want to nominate themselves, can do it via the official website of the 2022 Recircle Awards. The deadline for nominations is November 5, 2021.
The Spanish media company Valebridge Media Services that supports the organization of the competition has also revealed that any tire recycling companies can try to nominate their business or product for the 2022 Recircle Awards. Valebridge Media Services now encourages tire recyclers to apply and seek recognition as part of the Award.
The Recircle Awards is sponsored and supported not only by Valebridge Media Services. Its other beneficiaries are the Italian tire shredder manufacturer Forrec Recycling Systems and Italian firm VM Rubber. Additionally, the event is supported by the US company Presti Rubber Industries.
For more information, please proceed to 2022 Recircle Awards.