2023 Rubber Recycling Symposium Speakers Announced
“This year’s event is going to be one for the books. Our 2023 lineup is comprised of stellar speakers from key global markets including the Americas, Asia, Australia, and Europe; and brings some of the true experts and leaders in their respective fields,” says Carol Hochu, President and CEO of TRAC.
“Simply put, the attendees will be privy to a very comprehensive program: On day one, they will receive an overview of the state of Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) tire models, regulations, and legislature from the point of view of Canada, Australia, Italy and Sweden, and an update on bills and bans in the U.S.A. and Europe. Of course, I can’t omit our keynote speaker, Dr. Larisa Kryachkova, Executive Director, the Tire Industry Project (TIP). On day two, the attendees will hear from Pirelli, Michelin, and Bridgestone on what drives sustainability in tire manufacturing; about developments in markets for Rubber Modified Asphalt, Tire Derived Aggregate, Tire Derived Products, and Tire Derived Fuel, and much more. As always, our highly sought-after CEO Panel will conclude the event.”
Session highlights and speakers at-a-glance include:
- Keynote: Dr. Larisa Kryachkova, Executive Director, the Tire Industry Project (TIP) of the World Business Council on Sustainable Development (virtual)
- Barry Takallou, President & CEO, CRM & Chair, TRAC ELT Committee
- Bob Ferguson, Program Manager, Canadian Association of Tire Recycling Agencies (CATRA)
- Steve Meldrum, CEO, eTracks Tire Management Systems
- Louis Gagne, Research & Planning Officer, Recyc Quebec
- Frank LeBlanc, CEO, Recycle New Brunswick
- John Sheerin, Director End-of-life Tire Programs, U.S. Tire Manufacturers Association (USTMA)
- Federico Dossena, General Manager, Ecopneus ScpA
- Fredrik Ardefors, CEO, SDAB (Swedish Tire Recycling Association)
- Lina Goodman, CEO, Tyre Stewardship Australia (TSA)
- Sarah Amick, Senior Vice President and Senior Counsel, U.S. Tire Manufacturers Association (USTMA)
- Alex Van Gelderen, Manager, ELT and Circularity, European Tyre and Rubber Manufacturers Association (ETRMA)
- Brandon Kuczenski, Principal at Scope 3 Consulting (virtual)
- Maureen Kline, Vice President, Public Affairs & Sustainability, Pirelli Tire North America
- Andrew Thompson, Global Director, Sustainability Strategy, Bridgestone Corporation (invited)
- Derek Bradeen, Global Business Model Leader - Retreading & Recycling, Michelin
- Michael Rachita, Senior Program Manager with Innovation Technology, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (invited)
- Nick Santero, Leading Sustainability Science, Rivian
- Dr. Redmond Clark, CBL Industrial Services
- Peter Schroedter, Principal, Off the Road Recycling
- Paul Downey, CEO, Pliteq Inc.
- Rob Cumming, Head, Sustainability & Public Affairs at Lafarge Canada Inc (East)
- Emmie Leung, Emterra Group
For the full agenda with speakers visit the event program page.
*Speakers may be subject to change based on availability.
The deadline to register at the “Early Bird” price is August 8. Register Now!
The room block at the Lord Nelson Hotel expires August 31. Book Now!
Should you have questions regarding the event, please contact Michal Majernik, email@example.com.