Agenda released for Smithers Sustainability in Tires 2023, October 12-13, Shanghai
The event takes place this October 12-13 in Shanghai, China and online and will again gather industry professionals and stakeholders in the global tire industry to discuss the latest trends, future outlook, new materials and technologies, EV tires, sustainable development, OTR tires, and more.
So far European Tyre and Rubber Manufacturers Association (ETRMA), Sumitomo Rubber, Yokohama, China FAW Group Corporation, Geely, National Transport Research Organization, XPENG AEROHT, Cabot, Agridence, Cordenka, China Quality Certification Centre and more have confirmed to present at the conference.
Some of the confirmed presentations:
- Sustainability - Tire industry global outlook and trend - Smithers
- Tire Sustainability - Sustainable materials and circular economy - Continental Tires China
- Long-term sustainable policy of Sumitomo rubber - Sumitomo Rubber China
- Tire Regulation & Sustainability: Where are we in Europe - European Tyre and Rubber Manufacturers Association (ETRMA)
- Tire Wear: A problem of our times - Colvin Consultants
- Innovations and value from end-of-life tires - National Transport Research Organization
- Cabot's evolving path to advancing sustainable reinforcing carbons – Cabot
- Sustainability in Tires with focus on initiatives at Yokohama Off Highway Tires - Yokohama Off-Highway
Conference contact: Shirley Chen
Tel: +86 181 0067 5258
Founded in 1925, Smithers is headquartered in Akron, Ohio, USA. It is a multinational company that provides testing, consulting, information and compliance services. Smithers Information provides more than 65 reports and 50 industry events each year, providing clients with an independent source of global market, technical and business information. With a worldwide network of industry experts, Smithers’ market reports, events, consultancy and membership services provide customers with practical and cost-effective solutions to unique challenges in a ranges of industries, while giving them the confidence to make better decisions.