Andreas Petterssen, Head of R&D at Wieder Tech, interviewed in Tyre Recycling Podcast
The renowned in the tyre recycling industry British magazine Tyre & Rubber Recycling, its Chief Editor Ewan Scott and a correspondent Richard Wilson, run a podcast exposing interesting topics and announcing updates to the tyre recycling and pyrolysis industries. In the Tyre Recycling Podcast, Ewan Scott interviews key players from the tyre recycling and pyrolysis industry from around the world. Make sure to subscribe for Tyre & Rubber Recycling magazine to receive updates about its interviews!
Episode 31 of the Tyre Recycling Podcast focuses on tire derived aggregate as Ewan Scott interviews Andreas Petterssen, the Head of R&D at Wieder Tech. In the context of soaring heating bills and the ongoing question about how the tire industry will deal with a 100% of its tire arisings, Petterssen sheds light on Wieder Tech's innovative engineering.
- 00:00 – Introduction to Episode #31: Innovative Engineering with Tyre Derived Aggregate with Andreas Pettersson
- 03:08 – Andreas Petterssen, Head of R&D at Wieder Tech Introduces the Company and its Technology
- 04:56 – Andreas Petterssen Talks About Development of Greywater Purification Unit with In-Built Energy Harvesting System
- 09:23 – Wieder Tech’s Thermal Energy Storage Project
- 15:20 Editor, Ewan Scott and Andreas Petterssen Discuss the Technical Aspects and Benefits of Project
- 17:52 – Petterssen Analyses Competing Projects and Differences with Wieder Tech’s Offering
- 19:54 – What markets are Wieder Tech Looking at with Tyre Derived Aggregate Projects?
- 22:42 – Will Wieder Tech Require Permitting for Project in Sweden and other Countries?
- 24:41 – Opportunities for Tyre Derived Aggregate Uses in the Context of Recycling Higher Percentage of Tyre Arisings
- 31:00 – Prospect for Wieder Tech to Present at ETRA Conference
- 32:50 – Conclusion to Episode #31: Innovative Engineering with Tyre Derived Aggregate with Andreas Pettersson
To watch more interviews by Ewan Scott and Richard Wilson at the Tyre Recycling Podcast, please proceed to the website of Tyre & Rubber Recycling magazine.