Award-winning ECO Green Equipment interviewed by Ewan Scott
A renowned in the tyre recycling industry British magazine Tyre & Rubber Recycling, with its Chief Editor Ewan Scott and a correspondent Richard Wilson, run a podcast exposing interesting topics and announcing updates to the tyre recycling and pyrolysis industries. In the Tyre Recycling Podcast, Ewan Scott interviews key players from the tyre recycling and pyrolysis industry from around the world. Make sure to subscribe for Tyre & Rubber Recycling magazine to receive updates about its interviews!
Episode 22 of the Tyre Recycling Podcast features the team of ECO Green Equipment – Brad Swenson and Andres Salazar. In the new episode, the two founders sat down with Ewan Scott to discuss their company's work and role in tyre recycling in multiple areas.
- 00:00 – Introduction to Episode 22 featuring Eco Green Equipment
- 01:26 – Interview with Brad Swenson and Andres Salazar, founders of Eco Green Equipment
- 01:43 – Company origins - Entering the Tyre Recycling equipment market
- 03:51 – Behind the success of this state-of-the art Green Technology
- 06:05 – A closer look at the development of Tyre Recycling in the U.S. market
- 09:20 – Eco Green Equipment on European the tyre recycling chain
- 12:28 – Brad Swenson's response to challenges in Sub-Saharan Africa
- 15:16 – How Eco Green Equipment supports Pyrolysis and Devulcanisation
- 18:27 – A word on the future of tyre recycling and environmental protection
- 19:10 – Conclusion to Episode 22 featuring Eco Green Equipment
To watch more interviews by Ewan Scott at the Tyre Recycling Podcast, proceed to the website of Tyre & Rubber Recycling magazine.