BlackCycle Project representatives interviewed by Tyre Recycling Podcast
The renowned in the tyre recycling industry British magazine Tyre & Rubber Recycling, its Chief Editor Ewan Scott and a correspondent Richard Wilson, run a podcast exposing interesting topics and announcing updates to the tyre recycling and pyrolysis industries. In the Tyre Recycling Podcast, Ewan Scott interviews key players from the tyre recycling and pyrolysis industry from around the world. Make sure to subscribe for Tyre & Rubber Recycling magazine to receive updates about its interviews!
Episode 33 of The Tyre Recycling Podcast takes a look at one of the most groundbreaking projects the tyre recycling industry has seen in the form of BlackCycle. Watch Orion and CSIC Latest Guests on The Tyre Recycling Podcast.
Tyre and Rubber Recycling Magazine had the opportunity to speak to Celso Magri, the Global Marketing and Sustainability Director for Orion and Ramon Murillo, a Scientific Researcher at CSIC regarding the BlackCycle Project which has caught the interest of players across not just the tyre recycling sector but the entire tyre industry.
- 00:00 – Introduction to Episode #33: Orion and CSIC Give an Insight into BlackCycle
- 02:58 – Interview with Celso Magri, the Global Marketing and Sustainability Director for Orion from Orion and Ramon Murillo CSIC
- 03:41 – Celso Magri Gives an Update on the Current Status of the the BlackCycle Project
- 05:33 – Will BlackCycle Project be able to Develop a Sustainable Carbon Black with an equivalency to an existing ASTM grade?
- 06:15 – Does the Development of Sustainable Carbon Black from TPO Make a Real Difference to the Market?
- 08:02 – Why is Sustainable Carbon Black so Important to Orion?
- 10:02 – Where does Orion Position itself with Regards to CSR in the Total Market?
- 13:01 – Ramon Murillo, a Scientific Researcher at CSIC Gives Some Background to the Organisation’s Activities
- 14:25 – CSIC’s Involvement in the BlackCycle Project
- 17:40 – Will the Research be Transferable and Available in the Industry?
- 18:27 – Ramon Murillo Details the Difference between Recovered Carbon Black and Sustainable Carbon Black
- 19:45 – Murillo Speaks about Limonene and its Uses
- 21:47 – Conclusion to Episode #33: Orion and CSIC Give an Insight into BlackCycle
To watch more interviews by Ewan Scott and Richard Wilson at the Tyre Recycling Podcast, please proceed to the website of Tyre & Rubber Recycling magazine.