Carbon Black World holds virtual pre-conference workshop on June 22, 2021
Carbon Black World is a global conference focused on the carbon black industry (including recovered carbon black), its technology advances, business aspects and more. This year, the conference will take place in Charlotte, North Carolina (US) on September 13-14.
In addition to the main conference, on June 22, 2021, Carbon Black World holds a virtual pre-conference workshop “Applications and Case Studies for Carbon Black”, to explore the latest developments in applications for both carbon black and recovered carbon black. The focus includes industrial, plastics, tire, and beyond. As an attendee, one is expected to gain firsthand expert insights into the latest updates to available market data, masterbatch processes, pitfalls and successes, sustainability, eco-blends, and more. To register, please press here.
The agenda of the main conference in September will include:
- Session I: Global Market Overview
- Session II: Carbon Black Production and the CO2 Footprint
- Session III: Regulations and Impact of IMO and Marpol 2020
- Session IV: Manufacturing
- Session V: Increasing Application for Tires and Industrial Rubber Products
- Session VI: Carbon Black Transportation/Logistics
- Session VII: Sustainability With Materials within the Carbon Black Industry
- Session VIII: Sustainability within the Carbon Black Industry
- Closing Remarks and Conclusion of Conference
To view full agenda and register, please proceed to the Carbon Black World website.