CCO of Boston Materials speaks about pyrolysis at Tyre Recycling Podcast
A renowned in the tyre recycling industry British magazine Tyre & Rubber Recycling, with its Chief Editor Ewan Scott and a correspondent Richard Wilson, runs a podcast exposing interesting topics and announcing updates to the tyre recycling and pyrolysis industries. In the Tyre Recycling Podcast, Ewan Scott interviews key players from the tyre recycling and pyrolysis industry from around the world. Make sure to subscribe for Tyre & Rubber Recycling magazine to receive updates about its interviews!
On January 22, 2021, Tyre & Rubber Recycling brought out Episode 19 of its Podcast, where Ewan Scott interviewed Kedar Murthy from Boston Materials.
In the interview, Kedar Murthy, the CCO of Boston Materials gives his thoughts on the state of the tyre pyrolysis sector and the key challenges players face making it a success.
- 00:00 – Introduction to Business Witness: Kedar Murthy, Boston Materials
- 03:04 – Interview with Kedar Murthy, CCO of Boston Materials
- 05:44 – Views on the State of Tyre Pyrolysis Sector
- 08:25 – Importance of Having Correct Financing in Tyre Pyrolysis and Recycled Materials Projects
- 11:12 – Dramatic Change in Tyre Pyrolysis in Last Two Years
- 13:24 – Biggest Challenges Facing Tyre Pyrolysis and Recycled Materials Projects
- 14:44 – Taking Small Steps and Starting Small
- 17:45 – Providing Customers with Performance Data on Tyre Pyrolysis Oil
- 19:44 – Parallels with Carbon Fibre and Recycled Carbon Fibre Sector
- 22:08 – Conclusion to Business Witness: Kedar Murthy, Boston Materials
To watch more interviews by Ewan Scott at the Tyre Recycling Podcast, proceed to the website of Tyre & Rubber Recycling magazine.