CEO of Contec interviewed in the Tyre Recycling Podcast
Episode 37 of the Tyre Recycling Podcast run by Ewan Scott – chief editor of Tyre and Rubber Recycling magazine – is devoted to tire pyrolysis. The guest is the CEO of Poland-based Contec, Krzysztof Wróblewski.
In the new Episode, Ewan Scott quizzed Krzysztof on all things Contec from their plans for business development to supply chain difficulties to even what type of input material they process whether it be full tyres or shredded tyres.
Episode #37 contents:
- 00:00 – Introduction to Episode 37: Pyrolysis Project Ready to Step Up
- 01:49 – Interview with CEO of Contec Krzysztof Wróblewski
- 01:59 – Wróblewski Gives Some Background on Contec
- 02:58 – Wróblewski Talks About Continuous Pyrolysis and Development of Contec‘s Technology 04:08 What Volume does Contec’s Plant Have
- 05:33 – How are Contec Looking to Develop Their Business? Will they Look to Sell their Technology?
- 07:02 – Wróblewski Discusses Supply Chain and Logistic Challenges with Collection of Tyres and Delivery of Materials
- 08:57 – What Markets are Contec Considering?
- 13:22 – Is it Important to Have Feed Stock with Minimal Tread?
- 19:01 – Comparisons with Virgin Carbon Black Market and Inertia Regarding Recovered Materials
- 25:30 – Issues Surrounding Security of Feed Stock in Setting Up Pyrolysis Projects
- 28:12 – Wróblewski Discusses Processing Whole Tyres or Tyre Shred
- 31:46 – Conclusion to Episode 37: Pyrolysis Project Ready to Step Up
To watch other episodes of Tyre Recycling Podcast, make sure to subscribe for Tyre and Rubber Recycling magazine!