CEO of Italy’s end-of-life tire management organization interviewed by Ewan Scott
A renowned in the tyre recycling industry British magazine Tyre & Rubber Recycling, with its Chief Editor Ewan Scott and a correspondent Richard Wilson, runs a podcast exposing interesting topics and announcing updates to the tyre recycling and pyrolysis industries. In the Tyre Recycling Podcast, Ewan Scott interviews key players from the tyre recycling and pyrolysis industry from around the world. Make sure to subscribe for Tyre & Rubber Recycling magazine to receive updates about its interviews!
Episode 20 of the Tyre Recycling Podcast features Giovanni Corbetta, CEO of Italian end-of-life tire management organization Ecopneus. In the new episode, Ewan Scott and Giovanni Corbetta discuss the state of rubberised asphalt from end-of-life tyres in Italy.
In this podcast with Ecopneus CEO Giovanni Corbetta, one can learn how Italy has certified the use of rubberised asphalt and how it is expecting a considerable increase in use, taking tyre recycling closer to that elusive circular economy.
- 00:00 – Introduction to Business Witness: Giovanni Corbetta
- 04:14 – Interview with Giovanni Corbetta, Director General of Ecopnues
- 04:45 – State of Rubberised Asphalt market in Italy: Is it Growing?
- 10:30 – Role of Ecopneus in Development of Rubberised Asphalt
- 16:24 – Potential of Rubberised Asphalt vs Issues with Crumb Rubber
- 21:47 – Challenge from Other Recycled Material Markets: Comparable Tests Between Plastic Modified Bitumen & Rubber Modified Bitumen
- 28:00 – Tests Carried out Related to Health Impacts from Rubberised Asphalt
- 29:04 – Conclusion to Business Witness: Giovanni Corbetta
To watch more interviews by Ewan Scott at the Tyre Recycling Podcast, proceed to the website of Tyre & Rubber Recycling magazine.