Emanuel Bertalot, Director of SLTC Recycling Committee, interviewed in Tyre Recycling Podcast
The renowned in the tyre recycling industry British magazine Tyre & Rubber Recycling, its Chief Editor Ewan Scott and a correspondent Richard Wilson, run a podcast exposing interesting topics and announcing updates to the tyre recycling and pyrolysis industries. In the Tyre Recycling Podcast, Ewan Scott interviews key players from the tyre recycling and pyrolysis industry from around the world. Make sure to subscribe for Tyre & Rubber Recycling magazine to receive updates about its interviews!
Episode 25 of the Tyre Recycling Podcast features the Director of the Recycling Committee of SLTC – Emanuel Bertalot. SLTC – Sociedad Lationamericana de Tecnología del Caucho – is the Latin American Society of Rubber Technology, it brings together professionals, academics and businessmen from the sector. With partners distributed all over the planet, an online magazine and dozens of conferences and courses throughout the region, we are committed to technological, entrepreneurial and management knowledge in the field of the rubber industry.
In the interview to Tyre and Rubber Recycling, Emanuel Bertalot gives viewers the details on the founding and principal objectives of the SLTC, whilst as well revealing some of the progress made by the various sub-committees within the association. Richard also quizzed Emanuel on the upcoming Jornadas de Reciclaje scheduled for November.
- 00:00 – Introduction to Episode #25 | Business Witness: Emanuel Bertalot
- 01:25 – Part 1: Interview with Emanuel Bertalot, the Director of the Recycling Committee for the SLTC
- 02:13 – Emanuel expands on the origins of the SLTC and the association's objectives
- 04:23 – "What role does the SLTC play in the tyre recycling sector?"
- 07:00 – Emanuel breaks down the SLTC's sub-committees and their achievements
- 11:25 – SLTC's tyre recycling's niche specialism and expertise across the sub-committees
- 13:24 – The SLTC's effective virtual working model with international membership
- 15:05 – Ewan and Richard discuss the facts around the recent Kuwait tyre fires
- 18:30 – Ewan's take on tyre recycling progress worldwide, and the effect of tyre dumps
- 20:50 – The human impact on tyre fires
- 22:25 – Regulation and government's influence on controlling tyre fires worldwide
- 23:52 – Richard recaps the recent tyre dumps and tyre fire issues in Kuwait, Spain and the UK
- 26:40 – Raising awareness is key to promoting tyre recycling for environmental protection
- 28:08 – Part 2: Interview with Emanuel Bertalot, the Director of the Recycling Committee for the SLTC
- 28:40 – Emanuel discusses the SLTC's Jornadas de Reciclaje (tyre recycling conference)
- 32:58 – Richard quizzes Emanuel on the conference's main topics and key speakers
- 36:25 – Conclusion to Interview with Emanuel Bertalot, the Director of the Recycling Committee for the SLTC
- 37:08 – Ewan and Richard discuss the key takeaways from Emanuel Bertalot's interview on the SLTC
- 41:38 – Conclusion to Episode #25 | Business Witness: Emanuel Bertalot
To watch more interviews by Ewan Scott and Richard Wilson at the Tyre Recycling Podcast, please proceed to the website of Tyre & Rubber Recycling magazine.