Enviro’s CEO interviewed in the Tyre Recycling Podcast
The renowned in the tyre recycling industry British magazine Tyre & Rubber Recycling, with its Chief Editor Ewan Scott and a correspondent Richard Wilson, run a podcast exposing interesting topics and announcing updates to the tyre recycling and pyrolysis industries. In the Tyre Recycling Podcast, Ewan Scott interviews key players from the tyre recycling and pyrolysis industry from around the world. Make sure to subscribe for Tyre & Rubber Recycling magazine to receive updates about its interviews!
Episode 23 of the Tyre Recycling Podcast features the CEO of Scandinavian Enviro Systems (Enviro) – Thomas Sörensson, who spoke about the collaboration with Michelin, Enviro’s strong position and potential in the market and the expansion plans ahead. Enviro is a Swedish award-winning tire pyrolysis operator and equipment supplier who recently entered a partnership agreement with Michelin.
- 00:00 – Introduction to Episode 23 of the Tyre Recycling Podcast
- 03:20 – Interview with Business Witness, Thomas Sörensson, Scandinavian Enviro Systems
- 05:05 – Enviro's position for supplying Pyrolysis Black to new markets
- 06:55 – The impact of Michelin's collaboration with Scandinavian Enviro Systems
- 10:57 – Enviro's next steps for Partnerships within the pyrolysis sector
- 13:13 – From Recovered Carbon Black to Pyrolysis Oil to Tyre Recycling plants
- 15:47 – Upscaling Enviro's Pyrolysis Technology for a Growing Demand
- 17:44 – Sörensson comments on Scandinavian Enviro Systems' win at the 2021 Recircle Awards
- 18:08 – Conclusion to Episode 23 of the Tyre Recycling Podcast
To watch more interviews by Ewan Scott at the Tyre Recycling Podcast, please proceed to the website of Tyre & Rubber Recycling magazine.