Recovered Carbon Black Workshop by Martin von Wolfersdorff and Smithers, June 3
Dubbed as “a must-attend event for those with an interest in the rCB sector”, the Recovered Carbon Black Workshop is organized by Martin von Wolfersdorff – a renowned consultant in the field of carbon black – and Smithers. The online event is scheduled for June 3, 2021 (1pm BST / 2pm CEST / 8am EDT).
The official workshop name is “Recovered Carbon Black Online Workshop: Increasing rCB volume in the tire supply chain - challenges and opportunities”. The workshop will be led Martin von Wolfersdorff and will provide an exclusive opportunity for the entire value chain to find out more about and discuss the following topics:
- What is rCB? An introduction
- Development of relevant rCB characterisation methods
- rCB post-treatment methods
- Consumer end-of-life recycling vs. industrial tire waste recycling
- Applications for rCB in tires
- Non-technical challenges and opportunities in the tire supply chain
All interested participants can register now for €399.
To learn more about the event and register, please proceed to the official website.