Recycled Rubber & Plastic Products Technology Conference
The University of Alabama will be hosting the 6th International Conference on Recycled Rubber & Plastic Products (R2P).
This annual conference is supported by leading academia, businesses, exhibitors and sponsors involved in the scrap tire and plastic recycling & products industries will address a wide variety of technology advancements, economic strategies and opportunities in the field of rubber and plastic recycling.
Some of the tentative topics to be discussed include:
- The use of rubber and plastic in asphalt binders and mixtures, including national and international experiences
- QC/QA issues in producing ground rubber and plastic
- Engineering properties of recycled rubber and plastic
- Equipment issues in this industry
- “Green” industry – Sustainability issues
- How to produce marketable products from recycled rubber and plastic materials
- Heath issues with recycled rubber and plastic materials.
Who should attend:
- Crumb Rubber Producers
- Plastic Recyclers
- DOT Officials
- State officials dealing with tire recycling
- Asphalt contractors
- Molded goods manufactures
- Anyone dealing with tire or palstic recycling
- Equipment manufacturers
To learn more about the event and register, please proceed to the official website.