Webinar “Tire Recycling: Innovation and Performance” by FOR REC
FOR REC is a manufacturer of tire recycling systems from Italy who designs and manufactures shredders and customized turn-key systems for waste recycling for over 30 years.
On Wednesday, 14th April, at 4:00 – 4:30 PM CET, the company is organizing a free webinar to present its approach to end-of-life tire (ELT) recycling.
What can one obtain from used tires?
The aim of end-of-life tire recycling is to shred tires to obtain an output material with precise characteristics in terms of production and clean cut. This "clean profile" makes the material perfectly suitable for combustion as TDF (tire-derived fuel), appreciated by cement companies for its high heating power.
In this webinar one will discover FOR REC’s innovative approach to the tire recycling. During the 30-minute webinar one will learn about:
- End-of-Life Tyres and sustainability problems
- “Waste-to-energy” approach
- Case Histories of tailor-made plants worldwide
- Introduction of TX 1600 specific for end-of-life tires
Why should one attend the webinar?
- This webinar will introduce the solutions developed by FOR REC for the tire recycling. According to the company, the webinar can be useful if:
- You want to convert waste into energy
- Your company is ready to embrace sustainability
- You wish to meet a tire recycling equipment manufacturer
Marco Zoccarato and Luisa Macchion, respectively CEO & Sales Director and Marketing Director of FOR REC, will be the speakers of the webinar and will explain the problems and advantages of tire recycling.
To learn more about the event and register, please proceed to the official website.