Executive Director of Goodway Integrated Industries interviewed by Retreading Business magazine
The renowned in the tire retreading industry British magazine Retreading Business, its correspondent Richard Wilson and publisher David Wilson, run a podcast exposing interesting topics and announcing updates to the tire retreading sector. In the Retreadcast, Richard Wilson interviews key personalities from the retreading industry from around the world. Make sure to subscribe for Retreading Business magazine to receive updates about its interviews!
Episode 22 of the Retreadcast sees Tai Qisheng, the Executive Director of Goodway Integrated Industries Berhad (GIIB).
Tai Qisheng spoke to publisher David Wilson about their strategy to restablish their position in the local market, the plans which are underway to continue developing the Supercool brand and their ongoing relationship with Point S.
- 00:00 – Introduction to GIIB Lay Out the Path to Recovery
- 01:20 – Part 1: Interview with Tai Qisheng, Executive Director of Goodway Integrated Industries
- 01:46 – How did the pandemic affected Goodway Integrated Industries Berhad?
- 03:30 – Tai Qisheng Details the Main Opportunities in the Malaysian Retread Market
- 04:45 – Tai Qisheng Discusses Goodway Integrated Industries Berhad's Turbulent Recent History and their Approach to Overcoming Financial Difficulties
- 06:29 – Goodway Plans to Recover Customers Domestically in Malaysia and in Asian Region
- 08:15 – Retreading Business Reveals its New Design for its 25th Anniversary and 100th Issue
- 10:00 – Part 2: Interview with Tai Qisheng, Executive Director for Goodway Integrated Industries
- 10:21 – Supercool Brand: Goodway Looking to Create Next Generation Compounds to Enhance Portfolio
- 11:08 – Tai Qisheng Underlines Goodway's Work in the OTR Sector
- 12:12 – Are there any plans for Goodway's Relationship with Point S to Touch on the Retreading Sector?
- 13:18 – Goodway Aims to Become the Independent Retreader's Preferred Option
- 14:58 – Conclusion to GIIB Lay Out the Path to Recovery
To watch more interviews by Richard Wilson at the Retreadcast, please proceed to the website of Retreading Business magazine.