Federico Dossena, new managing director of Ecopneus, interviewed by Tyre & Rubber Recycling Magazine
The renowned in the tyre recycling industry British magazine Tyre & Rubber Recycling, its Chief Editor Ewan Scott and a correspondent Richard Wilson, run a podcast exposing interesting topics and announcing updates to the tyre recycling and pyrolysis industries. In the Tyre Recycling Podcast, Ewan Scott interviews key players from the tyre recycling and pyrolysis industry from around the world. Make sure to subscribe for Tyre & Rubber Recycling magazine to receive updates about its interviews!
Episode 26 of the Tyre Recycling Podcast features the new managing director of Ecopneus – Federico Dossena. Ecopneus is Italian non-profit end-of-life tire management company created by the major tyre manufacturers operating in Italy (Bridgestone, Continental, Goodyear-Dunlop, Marangoni, Michelin and Pirelli).
In the Interview, Ewan Scott quizzed Dossena on Ecopneus’s future promotional activities aimed at highlighting the work they do in the tire recycling sector, the ongoing crumb rubber issue with the European Chemicals Agency (ECHA), the place for tyre-derived fuel in the Italian tyre recycling model and his vision for the agency’s role in 5 to 10 years time.
- 00:00 – Introduction to Episode #26 | Business Witness: Federico Dossena
- 01:17 – Introducing Federico Dosenna, newly appointed Managing Director of Ecopneus
- 02:52 – Ecopneus's involvement in promotional opportunities for rubber recycling
- 05:39 – Continuing Ecopneus's educational programmes related to waste crimes in Italy
- 07:40 – "What do you see as the challenges for the tyre recycling sector?"
- 09:52 – Keeping a close eye on future technologies i.e. pyrolysis and devulcanisation
- 10:44 – Insight into tyre derived fuel's place in the Italian market
- 12:15 – Federico's vision for Ecopneus in 5-10 years time
- 13:39 – Conclusion to Business Witness: Federico Dossena
- 13:49 – Richard and Ewan reflect on the interview with Federico Dossena
- 15:48 – Richard and Ewan comment on the global focus on rubberised asphalt
- 20:55 – Conclusion to Episode #26 | Business Witness: Federico Dossena
To watch more interviews by Ewan Scott and Richard Wilson at the Tyre Recycling Podcast, please proceed to the website of Tyre & Rubber Recycling magazine.