First BlackCycle workshop to be held by Michelin on November 22
Michelin is inviting everyone interested in tire recycling and sustainability to take part in the first Workshop of the European BlackCycle project!
The AXELERA cluster is a partner of the BlackCycle project, coordinated by Michelin, the objective of which is to create, develop and optimize a complete value chain for recycling end-of-life tires, in the form of material first to reduce the impact on the environment.
This free workshop will be an opportunity to present the state of progress of the project but also to discuss with the stakeholders interested and involved in the creation of this value chain.
The workshop will be held on November 22, 2021 at MICHELIN CAMPUS RDI in Cebazat, France. To attend the workshop, make sure to register before November 12.
8:30 am – 9:30 am: Welcome
9:30 am – 12:30 pm: Plenary
- Welcome from C. Moriceau, Director of Advanced Research, Michelin
- Presentation of the BlackCycle project
- Euromaster presentation
- Poster session
- Presentation of 3 projects related to the BlackCycle project
- 12:30 pm: Networking Cocktail + Poster Session
- 2 pm: Launch of the Workshops
- Circular Economy – Michelin
- End of waste status – INERIS
- Raw materials for the mobility of the future – ICAMCYL
- Overview of the use of pyrolysis technology, roadblock and key success factors – CSIC
3.30 pm: Coffee break
3:45 pm – 6:15 pm: Visits
- Michelin Innovation Pavilion (PIM)
- Michelin test tracks
6.15 pm: Closing cocktail
To learn more about the event, proceed to the official website of BlackCycle project. To register, click here.