Last chance to join European Carbon Black Summit in Frankfurt with 15% discount
Building on the success of last edition of summit, ACI announced that the 3rd European Carbon Black Summit will take place on 14th on 15th June 2023 in Frankfurt, Germany.
To register for the Summit, ACI offers a special 15% discount up until 6 weeks prior to the event and 10% after that until the event's date to all Weibold’s subsribers available via the promo code “CCBe3MKTWeibold”. For further information or to register your attendance contact Rohan Baryah on firstname.lastname@example.org or +48 61 646 7022 quoting the promo code.
About the Summit
Carbon Black (CB) demand is forecasted to increase, and addressing this increase will be very challenging as the war in Ukraine has already caused a big gap in the supply of virgin carbon black. Some of the experts from this field say that shortage of supply of CB goes up to 40% compared to the years before the war. The main focus of this summit will be to address these issues. With key topics such as CB market overview, improving sustainability in the industry, achieving superiority in supply chain and others we will try to give answers to these pressing issues. Focus will be also on improving standardisation in recovered CB as well as problems with calculating life cycle of tires.
As is evident, European CB industry is facing big challenges in virgin and recovered carbon black industry. Big amount of energy and time will be used in adaptation to the new situation which will be key for the industry to continue to progress, as well as meeting the demands of the end users.
This two-day event will bring together the senior representatives of the different stakeholders involved in the sector from producers, technology developers, rubber producers, chemical suppliers, researchers, as well as other influential stakeholders from the value chain.
- Name of the Event: The European Carbon Black Summit
- Dates of the Event: 14th & 15th June 2023
- Venue of the Event: Frankfurt, Germany
- Website: https://www.wplgroup.com/aci/event/carbon-black-summit/
Conference agenda can be found HERE.
The European Carbon Black Summit is very delighted to have Theo Al join the speaker panel at the conference:
Theo Al is global director, strategic projects for the reinforcement materials business at Cabot corporation. Theo has 33 year of service at Cabot and has held various positions in Cabot’s reinforcement materials organization, including technical service director, business segment manager, application development manager and facility management of Cabot technical center. Has received 3 “Cabot Awards of Excellence” and played a key role in the development and market introduction of Cabot’s SPHERON® and, more recently, the PROPEL® carbon black series. His educational background is in Analytical and Polymer Chemistry. Theo is highly interested in sustainability, his main hobbies are soccer, sports fishing and reading. Theo and his wife Carla have two children and live in The Netherlands.
Mr Al will be presenting a Sustainability roadmap for net zero carbon blacks, presenting the Cabot Corporation’s roadmap to achieving net zero carbon emissions for carbon black industry.
Other confirmed speakers include:
- Ad Van Oorschot, Chairman of the Summit, Sales and R&D Director, Black Bear Carbon
- Celso Magri, Global Marketing and Sustainability Director Rubber, Orion Engineered Carbons GmbH
- Vitaly Khusidman, CEO, G3CT
- Valeri Smits, Head of Innovation, PCBL Limited
- Krzysztof Wróblewski, CEO, Contec
- Didrik Tollander, CEO, Ecomation Oy
- Pascal Klein, CEO, Pyrum
- Richard Chiari, Global Lead Buyer Carbon Black, Semperit
- Jakub Szwajka, CEO, MAKROchem SA
- Robert Weibold, CEO, Weibold
- Jesse Klinkhamer, Chief Executive, Klean Industries Inc
- Tommi Pajala, COO and bord member, Ecomation Oy
- Andreas Kapf, Laboratory Manager, Pyrum
- Jiri Brejcha, CEO, Principal Consultant & Industrial Expert, Brejcha Rubber
- Sebastian Pohl, Director Sales & Marketing, Greif-Verlox
- Reinhard Surmann, Head of Sales, Haver & Boecker
- Przemyslaw Rakpoczy, BDM, Contec S.A.
- Philip Wagner, Sales Manager Process Technology, Grenzebach
- And more!
- Overview of carbon black market
- Impact of Ukrainian war on carbon black market
- Addressing the supply chain disruption
- Improving capacity of production of rCB
- Solutions to combat these shortages in the future
- REACH 2022
- Policy Frameworks and Safety Regulations regarding Carbon Black
- Overview of existing standardization in rCB
- ASTM Committee D36
- Future standardization and it’s implementation to rCB processes
Take advantage of becoming a part of the story and gain valuable experience and priceless expertise. As the number of attendees is strictly limited, please register as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Who Will Attend?
- Heads of carbon black technology/research & development
- Carbon black logistics companies
- Feedstock/Business Development Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Heads of elastomers technology & innovation
- Research & development teams in tyre production
- Regulators and government policy makers
For More Info & Registration:
- Name: Rohan Baryah – Marketing & Delegate Sales
- Phone: +48 (0)61 646 7022
- Email: email@example.com
Join European Carbon Black Summit to discover the key topics and updates from the latest developments in essential areas of the carbon black industry.
All Weibold’s subscribers are entitled to a 15% discount up until 6 weeks prior to the event and 10% after that until the event's date on registration. For further information or to register your attendance contact Rohan Baryah on firstname.lastname@example.org or +48 61 646 7022 quoting the promo code “CCBe3MKTWeibold”.