Przemyslaw Zaprzalski, R&D Director of Polish Recykl, interviewed by Tyre & Rubber Recycling Magazine
The renowned in the tyre recycling industry British magazine Tyre & Rubber Recycling, its Chief Editor Ewan Scott and a correspondent Richard Wilson, run a podcast exposing interesting topics and announcing updates to the tyre recycling and pyrolysis industries. In the Tyre Recycling Podcast, Ewan Scott interviews key players from the tyre recycling and pyrolysis industry from around the world. Make sure to subscribe for Tyre & Rubber Recycling magazine to receive updates about its interviews!
Episode 27 of the Tyre Recycling Podcast features the R&D Director from Recykl Organizacja Odzysku S.A – Przemyslaw Zaprzalski. In this podcast, Ewan Scott interviews Przemyslaw Zaprzalski, who is also a part of the Polish Tyre Recyclers Association to find out why a country with an EPR scheme needs an association.
- 00:00 – Introduction to Episode #27 | Business Witness: Przemyslaw Zaprzalski
- 01:27 – Poland's EPR Scheme and the Reasons Behind a Recycler's Association
- 03:32 – The Members of The Recycler's Association and its Main Objectives
- 04:58 – What are the Main Challenges to Recycling in Poland?
- 06:11 – What are the Existing Markets in Poland? Crumb Rubber, Pyrolysis , Devulcanisation: What do the Current Recyclers in Poland Do with Their Materials?
- 07:56 – Rubberised Asphalt: How is the Polish Market and Government Approaching This Solution?
- 11:51 – What Steps are The Recyclers Association Going to Take to Support Tyre Recycling in Poland?
- 12:39 – Will the New Association Look to International Associations for Collaboration on Future Lobbying?
- 14:13 – Conclusion to Episode #27 | Business Witness: Przemyslaw Zaprzalski
To watch more interviews by Ewan Scott and Richard Wilson at the Tyre Recycling Podcast, please proceed to the website of Tyre & Rubber Recycling magazine.