Pyrolysis operators interviewed in episode 28 of Tyre Recycling Podcast
In the most recent Tyre & Rubber Recycling magazine's Podcast, Michelin and Bridgestone's Call to Action received a good response.
Tyre & Rubber Recycling's editor Ewan Scott met with a number of pyrolysis operators and inventors after the Smithers rCB Conference to find out what they anticipated the impact will be on their industry.
The 28th episode of the podcast features video comments from Thomas Sorensson of Enviro, as well as feedback of Rob Harper from CIRCTEC and Pascal Klein of Pyrum Innovations. It also features video links with Jens Elton Andersen of Windspace and Henrik Selstam of Wastefront, both of whom have large-scale start-up aspirations.
The new episode of the podcast also features a quick conversation with Peter Taylor OBE, Chairman of the Tyre Recovery Association (UK), who provides a broader perspective on tire recycling while also analyzing the impact in the United Kingdom.
- 00:00 – Introduction to Episode #28: A Discussion on the Michelin/Bridgestone rCB Call to Action
- 01:11 – Ewan Scott, Editor of Tyre & Rubber Recycling Comments on the State of the rCB Market and the Historic Approach of Tyre Manufacturers to rCB
- 05:00 – Comment from Jens Elton Andersen, CEO of Windspace on how it shows very clear commitment from the tyre manufacturers to the rCB space
- 13:16 – Ewan Scott Comments on Windspace Moving into the Pyrolysis Sector with a Microwave Project and the Impact of the News for their Investors
- 13:59 – Comment from Henrik Selstam, CTO of Wastefront As on the Collaboration between Tyre Manufacturers and rCB Producers will be of Interest to Investors
- 17:41 – What has been the Assessment of Existing Operators on the rCB Call to Action?
- 19:36 – Comment from Thomas Sorensson, Managing Director of Scandinavian Enviro Systems on the "Fantastic News for Industry", and how this News Suits their Ambition to Build Capacity
- 23:41 – Comment from Peter Taylor, Chairman of the Tyre Recovery Association on how the Announcement May Mean the Local Opportunities for the use of the Material will be Limited Leading to Possibilities for Exports
- 28:45 – How the Driver for Recycling for Manufacturers has gone from a Cost-Saving Operation to a Question of Sustainability
- 32:40 – Conclusion to Episode #28: A Discussion on the Michelin/Bridgestone rCB Call to Action
To watch more interviews by Ewan Scott related to tire recycling and pyrolysis, please proceed to Tyre Recycling Podcast.