Robert Weibold attends 28th ETRA Conference on Tire Recycling in Brussels, 29 – 31 March 2023
Robert Weibold – an internationally renowned expert in the field of tire recycling and tire pyrolysis – is attending the 28th Annual ETRA Conference on Tyre Recycling at Le Louise Hotel in Brussels on March 29 - 31, 2023. This year, Robert will speak about devulcanization (30/31st March).
If you would like to connect with Robert Weibold, discuss business opportunities or request information on consulting services, please send your inquiry at email@example.com.
Influential and informative as always it is the unrivalled ‘one-stop’ shop for all those seeking the latest insights into the worldwide business of tyre recycling. With its focus on providing insights into every aspect of the ever more important subject of used tyre management no other single event comes close to delivering essential insights into our future as an industry with its many conference sessions, exhibitions networking and social opportunities.
The Plenary Sessions on Thursday will focus on issues confronting recyclers today:
- Trends in the Global Economy,
- The impact on tire recycling,
- Quantifying end-of-life tire arisings across the EU,
- What the rest of the world is doing,
- End-of-life tire tracking,
- End markets and current recovery routes;
- Public Administrations: an un-tapped opportunity, GPP tools and good practice, road and rail infrastructure, construction and civil engineering;
- Microplastics issue: the threatened infill ban, the need for concerted action and crossindustry support.
Friday will start by exploring Circular Materials and products:
- Devulcanisation, water jetting, molding,
- Innovative materials and products.
- Then there will be a focus on Pyrolysis: an update on the latest developments, projects and technologies, improvements in materials quality.
- In the afternoon some other experience in the Building sector.
- The final session will be on EU Programs and funding opportunities.
There are many informal opportunities for delegates and speakers to meet and discuss common interests during Matchmaking activities, cocktail receptions and meals, etc. and after-hours meetings.
For more details about the conference and registration, please follow this link.