Scandinavian Enviro Systems in Episode 46 of The Tyre Recycling Podcast
The renowned in the tire recycling industry British magazine Tyre & Rubber Recycling runs a podcast exposing interesting topics and announcing updates to the tire recycling and pyrolysis industries. Tyre Recycling Podcast interviews key players from the tire recycling and pyrolysis industry from around the world. Make sure to subscribe for Tyre & Rubber Recycling magazine to receive updates about its interviews!
Episode 46 of the Tyre Recycling podcast features an interview with Thomas Sörensson, the CEO of Scandinavian Enviro Systems (Enviro).
Following the news of their joint venture with Antin, Thomas joined the Tyre Recycling Podcast to dive deep into the details of the announcement and to discuss their future plans across Europe.
- 00:00 – Introduction to Episode #46: An Update from Scandinavian Enviro Systems
- 01:42 – Interview with Thomas Sörensson, CEO of Scandinavian Enviro Systems
- 01:45 – Thomas Sörensson summarises the joint venture with Antin
- 04:17 – How does the 30% option in the joint venture for Scandinavian Enviro Systems work?
- 06:19 – Sörensson highlights Antin‘s role in the joint venture
- 09:08 – How much involvement will Michelin have in the project?
- 11:06 – Given the high volume of tires involved in the project, Thomas Sörensson evaluates how much material will go back into the tire industry
- 13:42 – Thomas Sörensson analyses the potential for more plants across Europe
- 15:04 – Sörensson explains why the tire manufacturers are buying into tire recycling today
- 18:15 – When will Scandinavian Enviro System‘s plant in Uddevalla be running?
To watch more interviews by Ewan Scott and Richard Wilson at the Tyre Recycling Podcast, please proceed to the website of Tyre & Rubber Recycling magazine.