Scandinavian Enviro Systems issues Interim Report for January-December 2022
Recently, Scandinavian Enviro Systems AB (publ) released Interim Report for January-December 2022 demonstrating progress in achieving widespread commercialization and industrialization. See below:
- Net revenues for the period were MSEK 2.0 (1.0)
- Earnings after tax for the period were MSEK -25.0 (-18.1)
- Earnings per share for the period (before dilution) was SEK -0.03 (-0.02)
- Cash flow for the period after investments was MSEK -26.2 (-16.6)
- Enviro receives pyrolysis oil order worth MSEK 2 from Preem
- Michelin unveils the world’s first two tyres approved for road use containing 45% and 58% of sustainable materials, respectively amongst which recovered carbon black from Enviro.
- Construction permit granted for Enviro’s planned facility in Uddevalla
- Leading US oil company has made successful production tests with Enviro’s oil
- Michelin and Bridgestone foresee that demand for up to 1 million tons of recovered carbon black by 2030
- Net revenues for the period were MSEK 8.0 (7.6)
- Earnings after tax for the period were MSEK -83.6 (-57.0)
- Earnings per share for the period (before dilution) was SEK -0.13 (-0.10)
- Cash flow for the period after investments was MSEK -98.5 (-55.7)
- Enviro appoints Staffan Kullberg as new CFO
- Construction permit application submitted for Enviro’s planned facility in Uddevalla
- Enviro initiates detailed design stage for its plant in Uddevalla
- Enviro receives a pyrolysis oil order worth MSEK 2 from a subsidiary of a leading US oil company
- Enviro receives order for recovered carbon black from a major European tyre manufacturer
- Sharp increase of interest in Enviro’s recovered materials as a result of the war in Ukraine
- Enviro granted environmental permit for planned facility in Uddevalla
- Enviro’s pyrolysis oil approved under REACH - the company is now to execute a MSEK 2 order
- Enviro launches a new branding platform
- Michelin presents an even more sustainable racing tyre using Enviro’s recovered carbon black
- Enviro granted renewed loan of MSEK 6.5 associated with Åsensbruk operations
Significant events after end of period
- Enviro receives follow-up order for oil from a leading US oil company
- After the period-end, Enviro secured financing in the form of an external loan of MSEK 40.
This disclosure contains information that Scandinavian Enviro Systems is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU nr 596/2014). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person, on 27-02-2023 08:30 CET.
Press release by Enviro.