Smithers’ Carbon Black World takes place in North Carolina this November
Smithers recently announced that its annual event Carbon Black World – one of the world's leading forums for the carbon black value chain – is scheduled for November 10-12, in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States.
According to Smithers, the two-day conference regularly attracts an international audience that spans the entire carbon black value chain, including producers, end-users, and equipment solution providers from across the tire, rubber, plastics, compounds and ink industries all around the world.
In 2020, the event’s agenda will include the following sessions:
- Global market overview
- Carbon black production and the CO2 footprint
- Regulations and impact of IMO and Marpol 2020,
- Manufacturing advancements and trends
- Increasing applications for tires and industrial rubber products
- Carbon black transportation and logistics
- Sustainability within the carbon black industry, and more!
If you would like to benefit from hearing diverse, balanced perspectives from renowned industry leaders, including representatives from Parker Hannifin, Cabot Corporation, Monolith Materials, Birla Carbon, TSD Logistics, and other speakers that have already confirmed their participation at Carbon Black World 2020, visit the event’s website.
To learn more about the confirmed speakers, please navigate to the event’s speaker page.