Tony Wibbeler, CEO of Bolder Industries, interviewed in Tyre Recycling Podcast
The renowned in the tyre recycling industry British magazine Tyre & Rubber Recycling, its Chief Editor Ewan Scott and a correspondent Richard Wilson, run a podcast exposing interesting topics and announcing updates to the tyre recycling and pyrolysis industries. In the Tyre Recycling Podcast, Ewan Scott interviews key players from the tyre recycling and pyrolysis industry from around the world. Make sure to subscribe for Tyre & Rubber Recycling magazine to receive updates about its interviews!
Episode 29 of the Tyre Recycling Podcast features a returning guest Tony Wibbeler, the CEO and Founder of Bolder Industries – a renowned tire pyrolysis operator and recovered carbon black producer – who gives a thorough update on the activities of the company in the last 12 months. In the interview, Wibbeler speaks about investments by Bolder Industries in Maryville and at the former Pyrolyx plant.
- 00:00 – Introduction to Episode #29: A Catch-Up with Bolder Industries
- 02:21 – Interview with Tony Wibbeler, the CEO and Founder of Bolder Industries
- 02:47 – Wibbeler Comments on Bolder Industries's Investments in Maryville
- 06:33 – Wibbeler Speaks about Bolder Industries Purchasing Ex-Pyrolyx Plant
- 11:32 – Bolder Industries Expansion Plans into Europe
- 13:37 – Wibbeler's Reaction to the Michelin/Bridgestone Call-to-Action and the Impact on Bolder Industries
- 17:30 – Wibbeler Comments on "Sustainable Carbon Black"
- 25:03 – Does Tony Wibbeler see Sustainability as the Driver in the Market Now Rather than Cost?
- 30:18 – Conclusion to Episode #29: A Catch-Up with Bolder Industries
To watch more interviews by Ewan Scott and Richard Wilson at the Tyre Recycling Podcast, please proceed to the website of Tyre & Rubber Recycling magazine.