TSA invites to join ecologiQ Greener Infrastructure Conference on 6-7 September 2022 in Melbourne
Tyre Stewardship Australia (TSA) invites tire recycling industry stakeholders to join the ecologiQ Greener Infrastructure Conference on 6-7 September 2022 at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Tyre Stewardship Australia says the ecologiQ will serve as a platform where the industry comes together to drive circular change in transport infrastructure.
According to TSA, the two-day conference will deliver an unrivalled program featuring diverse industry leaders, a dynamic trade hall full of suppliers of recycled and reused products, networking events and site tours.
Among others, speakers at the conference include the following experts:
- Alexis Davison – Director, Program Services and Engineering, Major Road Projects Victoria
- Allan Hulmann - Chief Engineer, Department of Transport and Main Roads (Queensland)
- Jodie Bricout – Principal - Sustainability and Climate Change, Aurecon
- Joyanne Manning – Principal - Australasia Resources Leader, Arup
- Lina Goodman – CEO, Tyre Stewardship Australia
- Matt Genever – CEO, Sustainability Victoria
- Suzanne Toumbourou – CEO, Australian Council of Recyclers
- Tony Aloisio – Director, ecologiQ
- Vanessa Petrie – General Manager, City Sustainability and Strategy, Darebin City Council
- Veronica James – Associate Director, Transformation and Innovation, Green Industries SA
To see the detailed agenda and the full speakers list, please visit the event's website.
If you wish to attend the conference, register now at bigbuild.vic.gov.au.