Tyre Stewardship Australia shared its 2022/23 Annual Report
Tyre Stewardship Australia (TSA) has published its 2022/23 Annual Report. The annual report showcases some of the major achievements of Australia's Tyre Product Stewardship Scheme and how it must pave the way for a circular economy for end-of-life tires.
In brief, Australia’s major achievements are:
- $9.2 million committed to developing new markets for tire-derived material
- announcement of end-of-life tires on the Minister's Priority List
- release of the Independent Review of the existing voluntary Tire Product Stewardship Scheme
- launch of 'Tipping the Balance' report
- the business case for a circular economy for Australia's off-the-road tires, conveyors, and tracks
- release of reports on collaborating with Indigenous Communities in mining and agriculture tire recovery opportunities
- international engagement and knowledge-sharing with global organisations involved in tire product stewardship.
The latest annual report is now available to view/download at TSA’s website.