Tyromer's devulcanization team interviewed by Ewan Scott
A renowned in the tyre recycling industry British magazine Tyre & Rubber Recycling, with its Chief Editor Ewan Scott and a correspondent Richard Wilson, run a podcast exposing interesting topics and announcing updates to the tyre recycling and pyrolysis industries. In the Tyre Recycling Podcast, Ewan Scott interviews key players from the tyre recycling and pyrolysis industry from around the world. Make sure to subscribe for Tyre & Rubber Recycling magazine to receive updates about its interviews!
Episode 21 of the Tyre Recycling Podcast features Jon Visiasouk and Jos van Son from a tyre devulcanization company Tyromer. In the new episode, Ewan Scott, Jon Visiasouk and Jos van Son discuss Tyromer's latest devulcanization project and its sustainable solutions in the rubber industry.
- 00:00 – Introduction to Episode 21 of the Tyre Recycling Podcast
- 02:38 – Jon Visiasouk introduces us to Tyromer and its origins
- 04:46 – Tyromer's European expansion; tyre recycling plant established in Arnhem
- 08:03 – Jos van Son sheds light on Tyromer's position in the rubber production market
- 09:01 – Tyromer's expert response to ECHA's ban on micro-plastics
- 10:55 – Feedstock source specifications: end-of-life tyres
- 12:38 – The game-changer: Tyromer kicks off devulcanisation project
- 15:02 – "Why Arnhem in the Netherlands?"
- 17:44 – Dissecting sustainable solutions in the rubber industry
- 20:50 – Scrap tyres in the Circular Economy - "It's a team effort"
- 22:22 – Tyromer's tyre recycling plant opening in Arnhem
- 23:59 – Conclusion to Episode 21 of the Tyre Recycling Podcast
To watch more interviews by Ewan Scott at the Tyre Recycling Podcast, proceed to the website of Tyre & Rubber Recycling magazine.