Upcoming webinar by Synthetic Turf Council: Chemical recycling and what it means for synthetic turf
Learn about the developments of chemical recycling and how it works for artificial turf at the upcoming online webinar by Synthetic Turf Council (STC):
- Date: Thursday, March 9, 2023
- Time: 11:00 AM (EST), UTC -5
Environmental responsibility is an important issue for the turf industry and it is critical to stay informed about the latest advancements. In this webinar, STC takes a closer look at the process of chemical recycling and uncover the opportunities and challenges it presents for end-of-life turf.
- Understand the different types of chemical recycling and processes
- Learn about how oil gets to plastic and how a refinery works
- Learn about the developments of chemical recycling
- Understand how chemical recycling works for artificial turf
This session qualifies for one (1) AIA and CSTI continuing education credit.
Speaker: Tom Beck, Director of Recycling Management, NOBSE
With 20-plus years of experience in different areas of the turf industry, Tom has a well-founded background in sustainable and profitable industry growth. He has experience in manufacturing, developing and selling grass yarns, setting up production plants, conceptual analysis of market trends, and creation of innovative and sustainable technologies. Tom holds an international MBA and is currently focused on creating solutions for challenges in the industry.
Online registration is available until March 9, 2023.