Vianney Vales, the CEO of Wastefront, interviewed in Tyre Recycling Podcast
The renowned in the tyre recycling industry British magazine Tyre & Rubber Recycling, its Chief Editor Ewan Scott and a correspondent Richard Wilson, run a podcast exposing interesting topics and announcing updates to the tyre recycling and pyrolysis industries. In the Tyre Recycling Podcast, Ewan Scott interviews key players from the tyre recycling and pyrolysis industry from around the world. Make sure to subscribe for Tyre & Rubber Recycling magazine to receive updates about its interviews!
Episode 30 of The Tyre Recycling Podcast features the CEO of Wastefront – Vianney Vales. In this podcast Vianney Vales gives the latest update on their pyrolysis project in Sunderland. Vianney spoke at length about the project, as well as turning his eyes towards the possibility of future pyrolysis plants for Wastefront.
- 00:00 – Introduction to Episode #30: Wastefront's Sunderland Plant Gets the Go-Ahead
- 02:32 – Interview with Vianney Vales, CEO of Wastefront
- 02:57 – Background and History to Wastefront
- 04:56 – Wastefront's Experience and Knowledge Capabilities in Tyre Pyrolysis
- 06:25 – When do Wastefront Plan to Start Production at their Plant in Sunderland?
- 07:41 – Wastefront's Agreement with Vitol and their Plans for the Recovered Carbon Black
- 11:25 – Vianney Vales Gives his Thoughts on Michelin/Bridgestone's Call-to-Action and Confirms that Wastefront have Secured their Feedstock for the UK
- 15:21 – Wastefront's Plans for Shredded Material Use in Pyrolysis Process
- 16:15 – Vianney Vales Talks about the Impact of a Potential EPR Scheme in India on their Supply Chain
- 18:09 – Will Future Pyrolysis Projects be Located Close to Tyre Manufacturing Plants?
- 21:35 – Do Wastefront have Plans for Further Plans? Where would it be Located: USA, UK, Amsterdam/Rotterdam or the Asia/Pacific Region?
- 22:59 – Ewan Scott, the Editor of Tyre & Rubber Recycling Analyses the Benefits of Wastefront's Established Offtake Agreements
- 27:31 – Conclusion to Episode #30: Wastefront's Sunderland Plant Gets the Go-Ahead
To watch more interviews by Ewan Scott and Richard Wilson at the Tyre Recycling Podcast, please proceed to the website of Tyre & Rubber Recycling magazine.