Vice President of All India Rubber & Tyre Recycling Association interviewed in Tyre Recycling Podcast
The renowned in the tyre recycling industry British magazine Tyre & Rubber Recycling, its Chief Editor Ewan Scott and a correspondent Richard Wilson, run a podcast exposing interesting topics and announcing updates to the tyre recycling and pyrolysis industries. In the Tyre Recycling Podcast, Ewan Scott interviews key players from the tyre recycling and pyrolysis industry from around the world. Make sure to subscribe for Tyre & Rubber Recycling magazine to receive updates about its interviews!
The All India Rubber & Tyre Recycling Association's (AIRTRA) Vice President, Vishesh Agarwal, was interviewed by Tyre & Rubber Recycling Correspondent Satnam Singh for Episode 34 of the Tyre Recycling Podcast.
Watch Vishesh talk about the future of EPR and tyre pyrolysis in India as well as his work with AIRTRA.
- 00:00 – Introduction to Episode #34, An Insight into the All India Rubber & Tyre Recycling Association
- 02:04 – Interview with Vishesh Agarwal, Vice President of AIRTRA
- 03:00 – Vishesh Agarwal speaks about his work with AIRTRA
- 06:02 – Agarwal talks about development and founding of association
- 07:11 – Has the birth of AIRTRA helped to organise the tyre recycling industry?
- 09:05 – What role does AIRTRA take in enforcing SOPs?
- 10:37 – Is the pyrolysis industry in India dependent on imports or domestic ELTs?
- 14:35 – How does AIRTRA promote responsible recycling amongst its members?
- 15:43 – Agarwal speaks about AIRTRA‘s position on upcoming EPR
- 19:25 – Are there any recommendations from the pyrolysis sector with regards to upcoming EPR?
- 20:09 – Expansion plans for Agarwal’s business, Royal Carbon Black
- 25:25 – Agarwal discusses the future of the pyrolysis industry in India
- 26:55 – Conclusion to Episode #34, an insight into the All India Rubber & Tyre Recycling Association
To watch more interviews by Ewan Scott and Richard Wilson at the Tyre Recycling Podcast, please proceed to the website of Tyre & Rubber Recycling magazine.