This webinar sheds light on the use of recycled rubber powder in footwear products; it explains the process designed by the Swiss innovative company Tyre Recycling Solutions (TRS). Also, the webinar aims to increase awareness about the benefits of incorporating performing recycled materials in shoe sole in the footwear industry and highlight new pathways to shoe brands to address customer’s demand for sustainability.
The webinar is structured in the following way:
- Introduction to Tyre Recycling Solutions (TRS) – company & technology
- Why incorporate recycled products in footwear
Compounding with TyreXolTM:
- Sustainability of using recycled powder from tyre
- Industry trends and requirements
- Availability of raw material and market potential
- Cost benefit
- Rubber-based shoesoles
- PU-based shoesoles
- TPU shoesoles – 3D prototyping
- Customer case studies
- Increase awareness of benefits of incorporating performance recycled materials in shoe sole in the footwear industry
- Provide new pathways to shoe brands to address customer’s demand for sustainability
Shoe manufacturers (brands) and shoe sole producers, globally
About Tyre Recycling Solutions (TRS)
- Tyre Recycling Solutions SA (TRS) was founded in 2013 in Switzerland with the aim of enabling sustainable recycling of the materials contained in scrap tyres. TRS has developed proprietary technologies to process scrap tyres and deliver output products with significant value-in-use.
- Creator of a circular economy solution, TRS is a technology developer and integrator. The cornerstones of TRS' toolbox are rubber powder functionalization technologies, powder chemical coating treatment, a unique water milling technology and intelligent compounding.
- TRS implements technologies and processes into tyre recycler operations, enabling them to become a supplier of a unique specialty chemical – TyreXol™ rubber powders. TRS relies on in-house Intelligence Compounding© to commercialize TyreXol™ rubber powders in specific market applications.
- At the center of a transformation, the company solves a hazardous waste issue, creating value for existing players of the recycling chain, providing cost-efficient new materials and unique compounding solutions. To learn more about the company, please proceed to the official website of TRS.