- Three generations of tire conversion technologies.
- Generation 1 pyrolysis technologies are not focused on rCB production.
- Generation 2 pyrolysis technologies produce rCB that can be used in tire carcass.
- “In-rubber performance shift” – factors responsible for limitations of in-rubber performance of the Generation 2 pyrolysis rCB.
- rCB in-rubber performance prediction model.
- Generation 3 thermolysis technologies.
- Upgrading rCB as an approach to mitigate rCB detrimental factors effect.
- G3C process upgrades rCB – it is a representative of the Generation 3 technologies.
- G3C rCB demonstrate tread grade in-rubber performance.
Objectives and Output
- Explain the limitations of traditional pyrolysis-produced rCB.
- Discuss why the limitations exist and how to overcome them.
- Demonstrate results of the approach mitigating these limitations and capable of producing tread grade rCB.
- Business owners and managers of tire pyrolysis operations.
- Engineers engaged in operations and improvements of tire pyrolysis
- rCB industry specialists interesting in enhancing rCB applications
About the Speaker
Vitaly Khusidman is the CEO and Founder of G3C Technologies (G3CT). G3CT is a New Jersey, USA corporation with the lab and pilot systems in Tbilisi, Republic of Georgia. G3CT has developed and patented G3C technology.
For the last 5 years, Vitaly Khusidman led a team of scientists and engineers in Tbilisi Lab in their R&D effort to develop a new tire conversion technology capable to produce rCB of tire tread quality. Intimately involved into day-to-day research activities and elaborating the invented conversion method, which resulted into awarded patents.
Also, Vitaly Khusidman is leading G3CT business development, targeted to forming coalition to complete commercialization of G3C technology. Jointly with Green Peaks Group, Sp. zoo (Poland) established G3C Engineering Sp. zoo, a Polish engineering company with a purpose to design, manufacture, commission and service G3C equipment around the world. Actively engaged in developing collaborative relationships with partners and prospective customers.
To learn more about G3CT's activities, proceed to the company's website.