The webinar introduces the rubber devulcanization realized by MARIS co-rotating twin screw extruder. A fully thermo-mechanical process working without the addition of chemicals.
After participating to the webinar, attendees will:
- Be introduced to an innovative rubber recycling process
- Receive a good level of understanding about the devulcanization process
- Be familiar with co-rotating twin screw extrusion technology applied to the devulcanization of rubber
- Understand the relevant technology and its advantages
- Get the correct approach in terms of materials management, overcoming possible critical aspects
- Be aware of the main parameters involved in the process
- Have an overview about the types of rubber which have been successfully devulcanized
This course will be most useful to:
- Companies who have interests in rubber recycling, looking at new perspectives.
- Operators of recycling plants contemplating expansion into new markets.
- Managers who want to learn about a thermo-mechanical devulcanization process in continuous
- Investors evaluating investments in new technologies linked to the circular economy and materials sustainability
- Researchers or consultants from other fields wishing to add know-how to their portfolio
Since it was founded in 1962, MARIS, an Italian manufacturer of co-rotating twin-screw extruders, has claimed one of the leading positions in the research of new state-of-the-art applications for its products.
Rubber extrusion and devulcanization equipment by Maris, Italy. | Photos by MARIS.
With the aim of providing its customers with the widest range of choices, every mechanical component of Maris’ extruders are entirely in-house manufactured. Maris positions itself as one of the few companies in the world able to customize its co-rotating twin-screw extruders according to its customers’ specific needs and this is true also when it comes to rubber devulcanization.
To learn more about the company and its technology, make sure to visit www.mariscorp.com and www.marisevorec.com