This webinar is aimed at companies that want to know the different possibilities that materials from end-of-life tires can offer in terms of new applications and technologies to develop those new products or materials.
- To show all the possibilities in terms of technology in the recycling of ELT
- To introduce and distinguish between mechanical and chemical recycling
- To demonstrate the possibilities of the extracted raw materials from ELT
- Possible new products from those “new raw materials”.
- Recyclers that are looking for new streams of raw materials.
- R&D department companies that want to check new possibilities in the field of ELT
- Investors evaluating an tire recycling investment opportunity
- Researchers or consultants from other fields wishing to add know-how to their portfolio
- Regulators and association administrators getting introduced to new technologies
AIMPLAS is a technology centre with 30 years of experience in the plastics industry. AIMPLAS provides solutions to companies throughout the value chain, from raw material manufacturers to plastic processors and end users.
The company’s mission is twofold:
- Adding value to companies so that they can create wealth and provide employment.
- Solving challenges related to the use of plastic in today’s society in order to improve people’s quality of life and ensure environmental sustainability.
AIMPLAS currently has:
- Over 10,500 m2 of facilities with cutting-edge technology.
- Over 30 pilot plants available to test all plastic processing applications, including thermoplastic, thermoset and composite processing.
- Laboratories with the highest number of accreditations for plastics according to the UNE-EN ISO/IEC 17025 standard.
To learn more about the company's activities, please proceed to the company's website.