This webinar is designed for project initiators and entrepreneurs or anyone who is contemplating starting or investing in a pyrolysis project. On an introductory level, it sheds light on pyrolysis technology both from theoretical and practical as well as business standpoints. Among others, the webinar will touch upon the following subjects:
- The demand for pyrolysis products from large-scale industries is high. The supply (still) is much too small.
- Economic and ecological reasons for the significant upward trend.
- How waste tires can be turned back into sustainable industrial raw materials.
- The greenest, most sustainable and economical recycling path for waste tires.
- Why do big industries have great interest in environmentally friendly recovered pyrolysis products?
- How the basic chemicals for tire production can be recovered from waste tires in a profitable and environmentally friendly way.
After participating in the introductory webinar, participants will:
- Understand the trends affecting the industry
- Be familiar with tire pyrolysis output products and their markets
- Become sensitised to the challenges for implementing successful pyrolysis operations
- Be familiar with the state-of-the-art of the technology and its suppliers
- Understand the classes of operations and their project costs (CAPEX and OPEX)
- Have an outlook for opportunities arising in the rapidly growing sector
The webinar is targeted to individuals who have a rudimentary understanding of pyrolysis and wish to engage deeper in the business, regulatory, and environmental aspects of tire pyrolysis.
This course will be most useful to:
- Managers who want to learn the technology, terminology and business of pyrolysis
- Operators of recycling plants contemplating expansion into new markets
- Investors evaluating a pyrolysis investment opportunity
- New hires in management, sales and administration of a pyrolysis plant
- Researchers or consultants from other fields wishing to add know-how to their portfolio
- Regulators and association administrators getting introduced to new technologies
For audience members that participated in the 2022 Webinar: This session repeats much of the generic information, but represents an update to the industry status.