Weibold speaks at Tire Industry Project Workshop on ELT management in India, Sep 21, New Delhi
Tire Industry Project (TIP) and Automotive Tyre Manufacturers Association (ATMA) of India with the support of Deloitte are organizing a one-day Workshop on “End-of-life Tire (ELT) Management in India” taking place on Thursday, 21st September 2023 at Hotel ITC Maurya in New Delhi.
If you would like to meet with Franklin and Yogesh, discuss pyrolysis technologies, business opportunities or Weibold's consulting services and products, please send your inquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Tire Industry Project (TIP) – currently comprised of 10 leading tire companies – is the primary global forum for the tire industry on sustainability issues. Formed in 2005 and operating under the umbrella of the World Business Council on Sustainable Development (WBCSD), TIP serves as a global, voluntary, CEO-led initiative, representing approximately 60% of the world’s tire manufacturing capacity. The management of ELTs in environmentally sound and productive ways is a high priority for TIP members. TIP considers that successful ELT management systems are those that foster circular flows of materials derived from ELTs and contribute to avoid the unregulated dumping of tires. Committed to sustainability, our members are working to improve the sustainable management of ELT around the world.
See the official agenda below:
The objectives of the workshop are to:
- Share insights on the current recycling and recovery practices in the context of the newly implemented Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) regulation of ELT in India.
- Share successful global EPR regulation implementation and examples of best practices of ELT management.
- Develop recommendations and solutions to progress towards more circular ELT recovery routes in India.
The outcomes of the workshop are:
- Develop recommendations to enhance efficiency and improve compliance with environmental requirements.
- Develop solutions to progress towards more circular ELT recovery routes in India.
- Date: Thursday, 21st September 2023
- Time: 09:00 AM onwards (Indian Standard Time)
- Venue: Hotel ITC Maurya, Sardar Patel Marg, Diplomatic Enclave, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi 110021
Original information by Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu India LLP.
Weibold is an international consulting company specializing exclusively in end-of-life tire recycling and pyrolysis. Since 1999, we have helped companies grow and build profitable businesses.