2023 Recovered Carbon Black Conference: 10% discount offer and Full Agenda now available
In Barcelona, Spain across the 6-8 November 2023 the Recovered Carbon Black Conference, promises to be an exceptional gathering of industry leaders, innovators and experts, all converging to explore the latest advancements and breakthroughs in the dynamic realm of Recovered Carbon Black (rCB). Organised by Smithers, this eagerly anticipated event is proud to announce the 2023 full agenda. With presentations from Michelin, Circtec, Scandinavian Enviro Systems, Bridgestone, Continental, Bolder Industries, Cabot, Hexpol Compounding, Hankook and many more, view full agenda here.
For everyone interested in the conference, Smithers and Weibold have prepared a special PROMO CODE “RCB2310”, which gives a special 10% discount. To register for the conference and use the promo code, please proceed to the event’s website and enter the code in the end of your registration.
With 2 full days of presentations from expert leaders, the sessions include: Market Trends & Business Updates, Regulatory Compliance, Technical Applications, Standards & Characterisation, Processing & Operations. Speakers include, Fabien Gaboriaud, Robert Harper, Jean Luc Cornillon, Marco Musaio, Thomas Sörensson, Massimo Cialone, Aatif Misbah, Pascal Klien, Tony Wibbeler and many more, view all 30 speakers here.
In addition, a pre-conference workshop ‘Introduction to Recovered Carbon Black’ is being held to give an introduction to rCB and will give you all required knowledge to put the conference presentations into the correct context. Led by carbon black expert Martin von Wolfersdorff, this interactive workshop will have 2 sessions, to view all workshop information click here.
Recovered Carbon Black 2023 highlights includes:
- An exclusive day one presentation following up on the November call for action from Michelin and Bridgestone
- A CEO panel discussion with on strategic updates from rCB companies – Bolder Industries,Circtec,Pyrum Innovations and Scandinavian Enviro Systems
- 23 presentations covering, rCB business updates, regulatory compliance, testing and characterisation, pyrolysis oil, technical breakthroughs and more
- Over 20 leading industry speakers including Bridgestone, Michelin, Cabot Corporation, Continental, Hankook, Ergon, Notch Consulting, Bolder Industries, Circtec to name a few
- An pre-conference workshop 'Introduction to recovered Carbon Black' led by Martin von Wolfersdorff
Click HERE to view the full agenda.
For more information about Recovered Carbon Black 2022, visit the event’s website. Don’t forget to use your 10% discount PROMO CODE “RCB2310” at checkout.
To find out more, please contact Tom Sawicki: firstname.lastname@example.org.