ACI’s 2nd European Carbon Black Summit: speakers confirmed!
As we informed earlier, Frankfurt will host the 2nd European Carbon Black Summit on 22–23 June 2022.
The two day event will bring together senior representatives of the different stakeholders involved in this sector, from producers, technology developers, rubber producers, chemical suppliers, researchers, as well as other influential stakeholders from the value chain.
- Tony Wibbeler, Bolder Industries, CEO
- Ad Van Oorschot, R&D Director, Black Bear Carbon B.V
- Serge Da Silva, R&D Director, Alpha Recyclage
- Frauke Averbeck, Assistant Chief of Section, Federal Agency For Chemicals
- Sinjan Pal Majumdar, Head of Business Development, Phillips Carbon Black Limited
- Karan Chechi, Research Director, TechSci Research
- Paul Ita, Principal, Notch Consulting
- Sebastian Pohl, Director Sales & Marketing, Greif-Velox
- Scott Farnham, Director of Recycling Services, Kal Tire
- Dr Vitaly Khusidman, Founder & CEO, G3C Technologies Corporation
- Robert Weibold, Founder and Managing Director, Weibold Consulting
- Thomas Sörrenssen, CEO, Scandinavian Enviro Services AB
- Laia Perez Simbor, Manager Chemicals and H&S, European Tyre and Rubber Manufacturers Association
- Pieter ter Haar, Vice Chairman D36 Recovered Carbon Black, ASTM
- Jane Palmer, CEO, Nature Coatings Inc
- Tim Bart, President, International Tar Association
- Jesse Klinkhamer, Chief Executive, Klean Industries Inc
The European Carbon Black Summit strives not only to bring you to the same location at the same time as your customers/suppliers/peers, but to ensure you will be able to meet face-to-face with each and every one of your target contacts and to have multiple unhurried conversations with them and build a lasting business relationship:
- A pre-event informal introduction the evening before the conference
- A minimum of five hours’ networking built into the two day conference agenda
- A networking grid which enables you to make your target contacts aware you are looking for them
- The option to join either social drinks or dinner during the evening of Day One
- ACI’s on-site team will assist you in locating your hard-to-find target contacts & make face-to-face introductions
For further information and registration, please proceed to the official website of the European Carbon Black Summit.