Book your pass for 8th World Elastomer Summit in Lyon, France, March 1 – 2, 2023
ACI’s 8th World Elastomer Summit will be taking place in Lyon, France on the 1st - 2nd March 2023. The two day event will bring together the senior executives from petrochemical companies, elastomers & rubbers producers, end-products manufacturers, technology providers, chemical intermediate suppliers, researchers, as well as other influential stakeholders from the value chain.
Waste elastomers and End-of-Life tyres do not degrade and remain in the environment for a long time. Therefore, it is imperative to be able to re-use and recycle elastomers to avoid the negative effects to the environment. Additionally, the increase in elastomer production, applications and use also increases polymeric waste, and new, suitable and efficient processes are required to enable simple and sustainable recycling.
Book your pass to hear from Reliance Industries Ltd & Black Bear Carbon during session four titled: "Recycling Elastomers and End-of-Life Tyres".
Discussion will include:
- Benefits of Recovered Carbon Black and oil generated, used in a circular fashion. What scale is possible from a commercial and sustainability perspective?
- Products to aid recycling, end-of-life tyres
- Innovations where recycling can allow greater conversion, and replacements for bitumen
- How can polymers be recycled, and allow for best carbon to be re-used
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Chris Hardiman, Director h4f Technology, Dynasol
- Philippe Lodefier, R&D Business Development Director, TotalEnergies
- Antonia Albers, Technical Service EMEA, Lanxess
- Ger Vroomen, Strategic Automotive Marketing Director, Teknor Apex
- Jiří Brejcha, Principle Consultant and Industrial Expert, Brejcha Rubber Consulting
- Ad van Oorschot, Director Sales and R&D, Black Bear Carbon
- Ryohei Akatsuka, TPE Sales & Marketing, Asahi Kasei
- Fabio Bacchelli, Head of Technical Management, Tyre, Styrenics Modification & Latex, Versalis
- Andraz Resetic, Researcher, Jozef Stefan Institute
- Massimo Cialone, Chief Compounder Specialist, Hankook Tire
- Senentxu Lanceros-Mendez, Research Professor, Scientific Director, BC Materials
- Nicole Holzmayr, Area Sales Manager, Hoffmann Mineral
- Richard Spontak, Professor, North Carolina State University
- Anke Blume, Professor – Elastomer Technology and Engineering, University of Twente and others...
Key topics include:
- Effects of Geopolitical Instability on Elastomer Supply Chains.
- Elastomer Design for Medical Applications.
- Achieving and Securing Sustainability in the Elastomers Industry.
- Understanding New Requirements for the Automotive Industry – Focus on Electric Vehicles.
- Recycling Elastomers and End-of-Life Tyres.
- Bio-Based Elastomers Material Developments.
- Innovations in Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) Formulations and Applications.
- Multifunctional Elastomers and Smart Materials.
To view conference agenda, please click HERE.
If you would like to register for this event or wish to find out more information, you can contact Marcin Janecki using any of the following methods:
- Tel: +48 61 646 7047
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online: http://www.acieu.net