CEO of SEGINUS speaks about Ecuadorian EPR Scheme at Tyre Recycling Podcast
The renowned in the tyre recycling industry British magazine Tyre & Rubber Recycling runs a podcast exposing interesting topics and announcing updates to the tyre recycling and pyrolysis industries. Tyre Recycling Podcast interviews key players from the tyre recycling and pyrolysis industry from around the world. Make sure to subscribe for Tyre & Rubber Recycling magazine to receive updates about its interviews!
Episode 35 of the Tyre Recycling Podcast took a slightly different approach as it’s been conducted fully in Spanish with the CEO of SEGINUS, Jacinto Montserrate Godoy. The Tyre Recycling Podcast’s correspondent Richard Wilson asked Jacinto Godoy about the EPR Scheme in Ecuador.
- 00:00 – Introduction to Episode #35: An Introduction to SEGINUS
- 00:48 – Interview with Jacinto Montserrate Godoy, CEO of SEGINUS
- 01:39 – How were SEGINUS Founded and What is Their Current Position in the Tyre Market in Ecuador?
- 07:46 – How Have SEGINUS Faced up to the Main Logisitical Challenges in Collecting ELTs in Ecuador?
- 15:00 – What are the Main Markets for Tyre Derived Rubber in Ecuador?
- 20:27 – What Opportunities or Incentives Do SEGINUS Offer to Create Added-Value Products from Crumb Rubber?
- 24:41 – Pyrolysis and Devulcanization: Have there been any Developments in These Two Areas and What are the Final Markets for the Materials Derived from These Processes?
- 30:54 – Godoy Discusses SEGINUS‘s Experiences with Devulcanization
- 33:44 – Conclusion to Episode 35: An Introduction to SEGINUS
To watch more interviews by Ewan Scott and Richard Wilson at the Tyre Recycling Podcast, please proceed to the website of Tyre & Rubber Recycling magazine.
Weibold is an international consulting company specializing exclusively in end-of-life tire recycling and pyrolysis. Since 1999, we have helped companies grow and build profitable businesses.