Patrick Buder from Zeppelin Systems interviewed by Tyre & Rubber Recycling Magazine
The renowned in the tyre recycling industry British magazine Tyre & Rubber Recycling, its Chief Editor Ewan Scott and a correspondent Richard Wilson, run a podcast exposing interesting topics and announcing updates to the tyre recycling and pyrolysis industries. In the Tyre Recycling Podcast, Ewan Scott interviews key players from the tyre recycling and pyrolysis industry from around the world. Make sure to subscribe for Tyre & Rubber Recycling magazine to receive updates about its interviews!
Episode 51 of the Tyre Recycling Podcast features Patrick Buder, Sustainability Strategy Manager at Zeppelin Systems GmbH. In this podcast, Ewan Scott interviews Zeppelin representative to discuss their groundbreaking initiative: the Sustainable Tire Alliance.
Discover how this collaboration is transforming the tyre recycling industry, fostering cross-sector partnerships, and driving sustainability. Learn about their goals, strategies, and the future of tyre recycling.
- 00:00 – Subscribe to Tyre & Rubber Recycling
- 00:56 – Introduction to Episode 51: Exploring Zeppelin Systems and the Sustainable Tire Alliance
- 01:55 – Interview with Patrick Buder, Sustainability Manager for Zeppelin Systems
- 02:06 – Patrick Buder gives some background on why the company has set up the Sustainable Tire Alliance
- 03:54 – Does the tyre industry need more cooperation in the eyes of Zeppelin Systems?
- 05:29 – How can Zeppelin Systems’s history and knowledge acquired over decades help the tyre recycling industry?
- 07:16 – Patrick Buder talks about how Zeppelin built the relationships with the partners in the Sustainable Tire Alliance
- 09:54 – Could the technologies available in the Sustainable Tire Alliance mean that tyre manufacturer’s receive the recovered materials derived from their own tyres?
- 12:27 – Ewan Scott asks Patrick Buder about Zeppelin System’s motivations to become further involved in the tyre recycling industry
- 15:15 – Patrick Buder responds to the potential crumb rubber infill ban and its impact on the sector
- 17:37 – Buder highlights that Zeppelin Systems is working with companies operating in pyrolysis
- 19:48 – How is Zeppelin Systems technology helping to develop the systems needed to purify carbon black?
- 21:57 – How can Zeppelin Systems help the industry to upscale?
- 24:28 – Buder emphasises how Zeppelin’s experience and knowledge can help in the Sustainable Tire Alliance
- 27:22 – Conclusion to Episode 51: Exploring Zeppelin Systems and the Sustainable Tire Alliance
To watch more interviews by Ewan Scott and Richard Wilson at the Tyre Recycling Podcast, please proceed to the website of Tyre & Rubber Recycling magazine.
Weibold is an international consulting company specializing exclusively in end-of-life tire recycling and pyrolysis. Since 1999, we have helped companies grow and build profitable businesses.