CEO of Ecolomondo featured in Episode 54 of Tyre Recycling Podcast
The renowned in the tire recycling industry British magazine Tyre & Rubber Recycling, its Chief Editor Ewan Scott and a correspondent Richard Wilson, run a podcast exposing interesting topics and announcing updates to the tire recycling and pyrolysis industries. In the Tyre Recycling Podcast, Ewan Scott interviews key players from the tire recycling and pyrolysis industry from around the world. Make sure to subscribe for Tyre & Rubber Recycling magazine to receive updates about its interviews!
Discover the future of sustainable tire recycling with Ecolomondo's CEO, Eliot Sorella, in Episode 54 of the Tyre Recycling Podcast where he focuses on the world of tire pyrolysis and dives deep into Ecolomondo's latest updates. In this episode, learn about Ecolomondo's groundbreaking technology that transforms discarded tires into valuable resources and explore the environmental impact of tire pyrolysis and its role in creating a cleaner, greener planet. The podcast also looks at some of the final key awards in the 2023 Recircle Awards programme.
- 00:00 – Subscribe to Tyre & Rubber Recycling
- 00:58 – Introduction to Episode 54 of The Tyre Recycling Podcast
- 01:27 – Part 1 of Interview with Eliot Sorella, CEO of Ecolomondo
- 01:41 – Sorella gives us the latest updates for Ecolomondo
- 04:00 – Eliot Sorella discusses the environmental motivation behind Ecolomondo
- 06:32 – Sorella speaks on their strategy to deliver the required volumes for the industry
- 10:30 – How do Ecolomondo control and manage their emissions?
- 13:24 – What is the difference in emissions in a pyrolysis plant vs a virgin carbon black plant?
- 19:44 – Part 2 of Interview with Eliot Sorella, CEO of Ecolomondo
- 20:11 – Sorella discusses the opportunities for products using recovered materiales
- 25:56 – Ecolomondo: One of the leading players in the tire pyrolysis field
- 28:30 – Sorella underlines his vision on the prospects for tire pyrolysis
- 30:45 – Richard Wilson looks up the nominees in Key Recircle Awards categories
- 37:01 – Conclusion to Episode 54 of The Tyre Recycling Podcast
To watch other episodes of Tyre Recycling Podcast, make sure to subscribe for Tyre and Rubber Recycling magazine!