Promote your tire recycling or pyrolysis technology with Weibold’s webinars!
Take advantage of our 21,000+ qualified tire recycling/pyrolysis leads!
Weibold is welcoming pyrolysis / tire recycling technology suppliers, researchers, and all other interested parties from the industry to hold webinars on Weibold Academy platform. By presenting here you will directly reach our audience of focused professionals from tire recycling, pyrolysis, and affiliated industries, which helps you increase your market presence, attract new customers and spread the word about your capabilities and achievements.
How does it work?
The online events are advertised multiple times on all of our platforms (Newsletter, Social Media and Website) ahead of the event. This promotion reaches 21,000+ subscribed decision makers in the tire recycling and pyrolysis industries world-wide and over 30,000 industry followers in our social media network and our website.
Presentations are recommended to last 45 minutes and are followed by a 15 minutes Q&A session. Two colleagues of Weibold will support the speaker before and during the presentation.
Weibold will provide your company with the full contact details of the attendees and a recording of the Webinar sessions within 48 hours
Participating on this platform will enhance your company’s presence in the market and replace or even surpass the exposure your company would obtain from appearing at a physical conference.
Contact Agustina Martin for more information about availability and fees and check here for recordings of previously held webinars!
Recordings of previously held webinars
Weibold's introductory webinars for project initiators, entrepreneurs and other interested parties are available in our online shop. On an introductory level, Weibold's webinars shed light on economic aspects and technology of tire recycling and pyrolysis – from both theoretical and practical points of view.
In addition, recordings of advanced topics are available as well. Currently available recordings of all topics include:
- Reliability and Profitability in Tyre Recycling: It All Starts with Quality Equipment
- Evoluted Recycling Solutions for Rubber: Devulcanization Process
- Making Lives Easier for Tire Recyclers – the Secret Behind ELDAN’s Success
- Defying Perceived Limitations of Recovered Carbon Black
- Recycled Rubber Powder from Tires in Footwear
- Holistic Approach to the Recycling of End-of-Life Tires
- Introduction to Molded Recycled Rubber Products Manufacturing
- Recovered Carbon Black Markets
- Efficient Fine Grinding of Recovered Carbon Black with Fluidized Bed Jet Mills
- Pyrolysis Oil and the Carbon Black Circular Value Chain
- Roadmap Towards Recovered Carbon Black as a Commodity
To see other recordings and reports available for sale, please proceed to Weibold's online shop.